Humbucker-sized P90 pickups.
Detailed description coming soon.
- P94 (Humbucker sized) "open frame"
(nickel ring with black cover)
- P94 (Humbucker sized) "closed cover"
(nickel, nickel-silver or gold cover)
Picture 1 = P94 "open frame",
Picture 2 = P94 "closed cover" in nickel-silver.
- Alnico-II Bar magnets, polarity on adjustable pole-screws = south
- Bridge-PU: 6,9 KOhm* DC-resistance, inductivity 5,0H, Q(1Khz) 2,0
- Neck-PU: 6,4 KOhm* DC-resistance, inductivity 4,5 H, Q(1Khz) 2,2
- available as "open frame" or "closed cover"
- wound with original AWG42 medium build magnet wire, direction = clockwise
- vintage correct "braided shield" cloth-pushback wire
- fits standard Humbucker routing, pole-spacing = P90 (50mm)
- the winding pattern is scatterwound which means that it's hand-guided during the winding process
like the old PU´s from the 50´s / 60´s
- every pickup is handmade, using only the highest quality, most vintage correct components
Please email me for special applications (overwound, underwound, reversed).